- Ancient Ayrvedic text has recorded over 300 different ways in which Moringa can assist in the healing of aliments!
- The World Church Organizations of India & Africa has endorsed Moringa as the National Cure for Malnutrition. • Contains 46 Antioxidants, Nature’s Only Multi-Vitamin Herb. Great for Athletes!
- An excellent way for students K-12 & College to gain maximum nutrition for memory & learning!
- More Nutritional Scientific Facts about Moringa! Contains: 3 times the Potassium in bananas 7 times the Vitamin-C as in oranges 25 times the Iron in spinach 4 times the Calcium in milk 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots
- 46 Antioxidants 36 Anti-Inflammatories Omegas 3, 6, and 9 Vitamins Vitamins A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene), B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K,
- Folic Acid, Biotin and more Minerals Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Chromium, Fluorine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc
- Contains all 8 Essential Amino Acids Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine Contains 10 Additional Amino Acids Alanine, Arganine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine,
- Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine Some Other Beneficial Nutrients Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3, 6, 9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more.